In search of an individual with an B.S. in Accounting or finance for our Vienna, VA office. Individual must have a minimum of 5 years of auditing and accounting experience and have a broad understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards.
- Other qualifications needed are:
- Certified Public Accountant or candidate.
- Minimum of 5 years of audit experience at a CPA firm.
- Experience working with Word and Excel; Thompson Reuters AdvanceFlow experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented, and thorough documentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction, learn, work in a team environment, and meet deadlines.
- Professional, personable, ambitious, reliable, and enthusiastic.
- Position has the potential for growth.
- Minimum of 2 years public tax preparation experience.
- CPAs preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, and CCH Axcess Tax a plus.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
We offer a full benefits package and bonuses based on performance. Salary commensurate with education and experience. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Our Firm's policy is to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individual regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirements of sponsorship at any point in the future.